KnitSpeak

A blog specifically set up to record Knitters' abbreviations, acronyms and commonly used terms. Please feel free to comment or suggest additions, etc. Also includes a list of general net speak.

Friday, November 18, 2005

And the Winner is . . .


Ra has won the KnitSpeak Photo Competition with her depiction of KIP below.


Well done, Ra! Please could you email me here to let me have your contact details so that I can liaise with Kerrie on the 400g Hip Knits custom-dyed silk.

The results at close of voting at 12pm today were as follows:

Photo 1 ten votes
Photo 2 eight votes
Photo 3 one vote
Photo 4 six votes
Photo 5 four votes
Photo 6 fifteen votes
Photo 7 one vote
Photo 8 one vote
Photo 9 two votes
Photo 10 four votes

Thanks to everyone who entered photos and also to those who took the time to vote!

Tari, as the runner-up, with your wonderful "frogging" photo, I think you deserve a little something as a runner up prize. Please could you email personally here to let me have your contact details so that I can arrange to send it to you.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger ra said…

    Thanks to everyone who voted for my picture, glad Tari will get a prize too 'cos i loved her photo.
    cheers all.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Daisy said…

    Congratulations Ra! Let us know what you make with the silk!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home