KnitSpeak

A blog specifically set up to record Knitters' abbreviations, acronyms and commonly used terms. Please feel free to comment or suggest additions, etc. Also includes a list of general net speak.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy New Year!


Well, it's been a while since the KnitSpeak blog has been updated. Ra has received her prize, as has Tari who received a runner up prize of 200g Hip Knits silk. (Scroll down and you'll see that the silk has been custom-dyed by Kerrie in some lovely purples).

With my own blog, KnitYoga, and the Curly Whirlies blog which I also administer, I've been finding it increasingly difficult to give as much time as I would like to KnitSpeak. I am therefore grateful to Katie, who a lot of you will know from her blog, Daisychains, for agreeing to help to administer KnitSpeak.


SO LET'S ALL GIVE HER A BIG WELCOME!!


I hope you all had a good Xmas/Yule/holiday and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger Sharon J said…

    This is obviously an incredibly helpful resource but unfortunately it isn't resolving properly in Mozilla (Firefox) as the background colour is only covering the first post leaving the rest very difficult to read. I've seen this before but have no idea what causes it. Thought you'd like to know. ~Sharon

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger KnitYoga said…

    Thanks for pointing out this problem with the background colour. I've just tried to change the template to minima in an attempt to overcome it but a window came up warning that, if I changed it, all customisations would be lost! I found this a bit worrying so will give it some thought before doing anything. Any suggestions/advice welcome.

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    cara melihat ayam bagkok jago tarung

     

Post a Comment

<< Home